When you need an Aylesbury car body repairers, there is only one Aylesbury Body Language!
Why bring your vehicle to us?
We have a long history of providing excellent service to the emergency services, fleet managers, commercial vehicles and insurance companies. So you can be sure that your vehicle will be very safe in our hands.
- Aylesbury Body Language will carry out an estimate of your damage and the cost of repair.
- If the vehicle is not road-worthy, we will arrange for you to receive a replacement vehicle.
- If the damaged vehicle is not drivable at the scene, we can recover it ourselves.
- We will send the repair estimate to your insurers, call them to make sure they are in receipt of it and arrange an inspection date at our premises as soon as possible.
- We will continue to monitor your claim and keep you informed throughout.
- When the insurance engineer has inspected your vehicle and agreed with our estimate, we will rapidly commence repair work and reunite you with your vehicle as soon as we can.
We will also ensure that you have a Courtesy vehicle, if required, for the duration of the repairs. When the repairs have been completed you will be invited to inspect the vehicle, to ensure that the work has been carried out to your satisfaction, we will then ask you to sign the repair acceptance note. Only then will ABL submit the final invoice to your Insurance Company for payment.
Not all motor repair specialists are the same!
If you are unfortunate enough to have an accident and the accident is not your fault, you need to know…
- It is your vehicle! It is up to you to decide who repairs it.
- You do not have to settle for insurance companies choice of repairer.
- Many insurance companies will try to direct you to their own repairers, as a cost decision!
- Remember that your insurer is obliged meet all reasonable costs of the repairs.